Being in the hall and listening to songs, a person forgets about his problems and worries, abstracts from life's troubles, completely surrenders to music and everything that happens. He relaxes, and the former constraint fades into the background. Many dance and sing, not afraid to show their overflowing delight.
In such an atmosphere, it is much easier to find new acquaintances. Surrounding people have the same musical preferences, and this is already very important. It is interesting that the sensations from the performance of a rock band in an open area and from a chamber, calm event will be equally pleasant.
- July 5 - concert of the American rock band Kiss.
- July 7 - concert of the American hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas;
- July 9 - concert of the British rock band Blur;
- July 21 - concert of the American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers;
- August 13 - concert of the American nu-metal / rap-rock bands Limp Bizkit;
- August 18 - concert of the Canadian artist The Weeknd;
- October 17 - concert by American pop singer Madonna;
- November 4 - concert of the British musical duo The Chemical Brothers;
- November 11 - concert of the American rapper 50 Cent;
- December 7 - concert of the Scottish indie rock band The View.
If you've ever attended a concert, you are aware of how unique the atmosphere is. Everyone around you, both known and unknown, is laughing, dancing, and generally having a wonderful time. And it seems that being in such a setting can really make you feel less stressed!
Boost the production of feel-good hormones
If you want to be happier, consider going to a concert. A ticket purchase or making preparations for an event can, according to study, make you happy even before you arrive. When you sing there and listen to the music with others, endorphins are released, which will make you feel even better. Your brain will remember these happy emotions for several days since it understands the significance of this experience.
Strengthening a sense of community
Music is the universal language. It conveys an awareness of presence and cognition. No matter our age, nationality, gender, or sexual preference, music unites us all in some way. It's gorgeous. Attending a concert or live performance will let you genuinely feel that connection.
So do not miss the opportunity to get such emotions and visit one of the concerts presented above! Stay tuned as some concert dates may be rescheduled.