The Rolling Stones have revealed details of their latest DVD and blu ray release, as details of their forthcoming tourimg plans have been revealed. Recorde in South America in 2013, ‘Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America’ will be relased on 26th May 2017 via Eagle Rock Distribution.
A documentary film by Paul Dugdale, the flick was given a strictly limited European theatrical release in September 2016, and was broadcast on Channel 4 in December 2016. ‘Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America' follows on from the band's ‘Havana Moon’ studio set, whixh was released in Autumn 2016. As well as feariring the original theatrical and broadcast material, the DVD and Blu-ray release will also include seven exclusive bonus live tracks from the tour with a running time of over 50 minutes.
‘Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America’ follows The Rolling Stones on their 2016 tour through ten Latin America cities, whilst at the same time trying to stage their first ever concert in Havana, Cuba, a colossal once-in-a-lifetime open air free show the likes of which Cuba had never seen before. The film captures the unique chemistry that exists between The Rolling Stones and their Latin American fans, a bond that has stretched across many years.
As well as the full film, the bonus features offer a collection of incredible full length performances from the Latin American tour. These include:
1) Out Of Control (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 2) Paint It Black (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 3) Honky Tonk Women (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 4) Sympathy For The Devil (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 5) You Got The Silver (Lima, Peru) 6) Midnight Rambler (Lima, Peru) 7) Miss You (Lima, Peru)
Featuring electrifying live performances, intimate moments with the band members, anticipation and reaction from the fans and all the twists and turns of staging the Havana concert, ‘Olé Olé Olé! A Trip Across Latin America’ is a portrait of a vital band still at the very top of their game.
Meahwhile, details of the legendary rock and roll outfit's return to live action across Europe have just emerged. Dubbed 'No Filter' the full list of confirmed dates so far can be viewed below.
Like this story? Like us on FaceBook for more of the same!
The Rolling Stones 'No Filter' 2017 European Dates:
- September 9 – Hamburg, Germany: Stadtpark
- September 12 – Munich, Germany: Olympic Stadium
- September 16 – Spielberg, Austria: Spielberg at Red Bull Ring
- September 20 – Zurich, Switzerland: Letzigrund Stadium
- September 23 – Lucca, Italy: Lucca Summer Festival-City Walls
- September 27 – Barcelona, Spain: Olympic Stadium
- September 30 – Amsterdam, Holland: Amsterdam Arena
- October 3 – Copenhagen, Denmark: Parken Stadium
- October 9 – Dusseldorf, Germany: Esprit arena
- October 12 – Stockholm, Sweden: Friends Arena
- October 15 – Arnhem, Holland: GelreDome
- October 19 – Paris, France: U Arena
- October 22– Paris, France: U Arena